Triton TRB001 problem

mardi 30 décembre 2014

Hi!



I am encountering some problems with my gee-wizz Triton TRB001 router when table mounted and hoping someone will tell me what I am doing wrong.





A couple of problems are not of my making - like it stopped working today, while under bench - the screw cap that holds one of the carbon brushes had worked itself loose. At least it was easy to fix. That is the second thing that has rattled off the router tho; the other was the knob then holds the depth setter... so I have lost the little spring that supposedly stops it rattling loose (which it didn't), so it is now permanently off the machine unless I actually need to use it.



And I am not a heavy user :-(



So to today's problem.



I am wanting to route to precise depth, and even after using the lock (and tight!) the microadjuster spins (presumably b/c of the vibration) and the height changes! Really annoying.



It may well be that I am doing something wrong... which would be the easiest solution to my problem if someone would tell me what to do.



Thanks!



John




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor