Portable air inflators

lundi 29 décembre 2014

Hi.

Has anyone used one of these rechargeable inflators - preferably this one :

https://www.aldi.com.au/en/special-b...14-12-29_18-41



I'm wondering whether it has enough puff to pump up a 3.30 metre inflatable (in cordless mode). I currently use a 12 volt inflater, which is on its last legs. I find the cord a real pain - so as I have to replace it then cordless would be great.



I should clarify that by 'pump up' I mean pump up to about 95% of required pressure - at which point the back pressure stops the inflater going any further - and you use a hand pump to put in the last bit and make it rigid. That's how inflaters always work - they don't do compression.



cheers

Arron




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor