Trolling for couta off a real couta boat

mercredi 31 décembre 2014

I have a French WWOOFer working for me , and I've been introducing him to sailing.

My own HS is in the shed , but I've been getting him out sailing with friends.

One such friend is Garry Kerr , who owns the 1927 Arial .

We were going to sail out to the Lawrence rock area , and troll for Pike .

When we got there , we found the trolling grounds had lots of lobster pots down (an irony , since Garry is a professional lobster man) , so we sailed on , catching lots of 'couta , under sail.

I've done this a lot with HS , and its probably easier with the smaller , more nimble boat , but I appreciate the extra room in the 'couta boat.

Anyway , when we had the esky full , we pulled in the lure , and concentrated on the sailing.

A few photosAriel 11.jpgAriel 8.jpg

Regards Rob J.Ariel 9.jpg


Attached Images






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor