(Kind) Perth Area Member with Planer?

samedi 27 décembre 2014

I am currently working on an English style workbench, and am trying to laminate up some untreated pine 2/4s to make the aprons. I have used my bandsaw to cut off the worst of the knots and defects, and now I need to edge joint the boards and potentially take any twist out of them.



I could ofcourse do it by hand, but SWMBO is on my ass to get the workbench finished and off her patio, and honestly I am not really set up for accurately planing boards that long (1.8m), so it'd take quite a lot of finessing to get it right. So I am appealing to kind hearted woodworkers in the Perth area with a decent jointer to please help me speed this project up. I can transport the timber myself obviously, and would be happy to jump through a few hoops.



Help please!



PS. If this is the wrong forum for this post, I apologise, it was the closest I could find so I took a stab at it.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor