what should I do ?

lundi 1 décembre 2014

I have been given an opportunity to live permanently in USA, this is very sudden and totally out of blue.



therefore all of my machineries which I've bought this year and last year has to:



1. sale them individually

2. stay in a storage.

or

3. sale as a business package.



This year the sales is $50,000 NZD to date (got all the emails confirming orders), I operate my workshop after my day time work for 2 hours a day, but not every day, and work on Saturday, rarely on Sunday.



Here is the list of the items I have.



Robland NX410 PRO combination machine.

SCM 1100mm twin belt sander (2m x 1.5m)

SCM 930MM single belt sander (1.2m x 1m)

Chicago 7.5kw silent piston compressor (1.5m x 1m)

Ceccato Dryer with filters

Omga Dual mitre saw AL129 (4.5m x 1m)

SCM S400P band saw (0.6m x 0.6m)

Masterwood Swing chisel mortiser OMB1V (2m x 1m), 3 cutters.

Holytek 4kw baghouse extractor with proper ducting. (2.4m x 1.2m )

Danfoss VSD rated 38amp (for the 1100mm sander. to keep the inrush current down,)

Carbatec air filter, the big one

Festool DF700, CT36, palm sander

Frontline clamps x 4, Lamello corner Clamps x 2 , various Bessey clamps x 20.

Bishamon pellet mover

Mega 1T engine crane



the sanders, the dual mitre saw, the extractor and the pellet mover are 2nd hand, everything else was bought new.



If I sale it as a business there is an issue, the workshop is in my house, sale it as part of the house? not many has the interest in making stuff for sale I suppose?

If I keep them in a storage it will cost me $100 a week, I may come back in future.

If I sale them individually it will take forever and this is the least favourable



Its hard.



Any comments please.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor