Rocketship Mark VI

lundi 1 décembre 2014

Well I have been busy with the 64', but got the motivation to finally turn Rocketship Mark VI. Its been glued up since August patiently waiting.



Chucked up in the Lathe







Main body turned to size.







Shaped and sanded















Fins laid out. I used the template I made for Rocketship Mark IV







Fins all glued on.













Some upright photos. And even though it is almost winter here you will notice on the temp gauge it is really nice weather right now.

















I put the first coat of finish on it this morning.







And in other news I have added a new member to my crew. His name is Marvin and he specializes in Rocketry. As you can see in the background Andy is not to happy with this new addition. He passed out.



Marvin is new to woodworking, but with his vast knowledge of space and Rocketry he will be a fine addition to the workshop.







Bret





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor