Genuine Stanley Mitre saw

dimanche 29 mars 2015

What we got here is a Genuine Stanley miter saw arrangement...it has done very little work and sat arround for some time..It is complete including the end stop and the extra miter wedge....both of which are prone to go missing.......it was purchased new by my wifes cousin and came to me some time ago.

The blade is still reasonably sharp....but I would sharpen it any way..even if it was new out of the box



I supose it could be posted....but I'd have to dosmantle it & it would be costly.



SO if you want an old school manual miter box...this is the bench mark item in pretty damn good condition.



Send me a PM.



Show me a small picture of David Unipon or Edith Cowan printed on yellow polimer and its yours.



Located brisbane Southside between Capalaba and Mt cotton



cheers

mitre saw.jpg


Attached Images






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor