Hi from Muswellbrook

dimanche 29 mars 2015

Hi All,



Morning! Having run a graphic design studio for the past 5 years I've recently fallen back to my first love of furniture design, I'm mid way through the my workshop build up and will start working on some restorations and initial prototyping of a small product line in the next few weeks. I've still a few(many) bits and pieces to learn but hopefully this is just the start. Currently the workshop homes a Harvey 110HB-30 table saw, a Bosch GCM12GDL Pro Mitre saw, and a plethora of old and new hand tools & power tools, next month will see the arrival of a jointer & thicknesser, while a build a few custom pieces like a steam box and a set of jigs for the table saw. Hopefully I'll be able to get the answers to any questions from the experience in this forum! And hopefully some raw timber from anyone in the area with a mill.



Cheers

Ross




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor