Water Extraction from Airline

dimanche 29 mars 2015

Just picking up on an old thread that I cant reply to (because its too old).



http://ift.tt/1MldPDZ



When I get my compressor up an running I was thinking of coming out of the 110L tank in 1/2" hose (1m - 2m long I'd guess) and then into this sort of arrangement.



Airline Water Trap_1.jpgAirline Water Trap_2.jpg



Is there a rule of thumb for vertical lengths of pipe? I have limited head room and so the max length I could get would be about 1.8m - 2.0m.



The thread shown above suggests that the first steel pip DIA should be less than the second. I was thinking 3/4" or 1" for the first and then 1" or 1.5" for the second and then into 1/2" ID hose clipped to the wall and then into the moisture trap and regulator about 10 - 15m away.



Given my limited head room and by way of increasing steel mass / surface area for cooling, I suspect that increasing the DIA would compensate for the lack of length. That being the case, maybe I should go for 1" and 2"???



Any thoughts or advice?



From the regulator Id use 3/8" for tools and a length of 1/4" spiral for my blow-off gun.



Thx

Jon


Attached Images






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor