Venting on external enclosure

lundi 30 mars 2015

(apologies if this turns up twice - issues posting!)



I want to vent my dusty outside the garage - keeping the machine inside (for noise and electrical wiring reasons) and putting the bag + filter bag outside under an existing lean-to. I'd like to build an enclosure around the bags to minimise the noise+dust for the neighbours and to protect the bags a bit more from the elements. (I'm not overly close to the neighbours, and they've said they are fine with the noise, but happy neighbours are important!)



I'm not sure how to approach venting the external enclosure - I know you need at a minimum two times the diameter of the air intake, but if you just have an opening all the noise and dust is going to just come straight out of there. If you cover the vent you're going to need to make it bigger...



Whats the best way to approach this?



Thanks!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor