Requirements for selling wood based food utensils

dimanche 29 mars 2015

Hi there,



First post so please forgive me if I break any rules.



I've recently gotten into making some utensils out of salvaged wood and I want to sell them. Some of these products are intended for use with food IE chopping boards, wooden cheese knives etc.



To the best of my ability I am making sure the timber used has not been contaminated in any way but some of it can be pretty old (hardwood from buildings >60 years old etc) and obviously I have no way of knowing their complete history.



So long story short, what is required to sell these kinds of products in Australia? Is anyone able to point me in the direction of some standards that might cover this? I've looked online but can only seem to find info about either the food itself or preparation areas.



TIA.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor