FREE pleated filter for DC (Felder AF-22)

dimanche 29 mars 2015

Pleated filter is from a Felfer AF-22 dust collector. I do not know its age or history but it looks in reasonable condition. I have removed the motor and impeller from the machine for another purpose so this is surplus; I am also keeping the metal trolley to repurpose. The filter will be disposed of in a couple of weeks if no one asks me to save it for them. It might suit someone toying with the idea of replacing a filter bag with a pleated type filter for greater efficiency from their DC.



Size is 495mm diameter and 630mm tall.





This is FREE to whomever want to come and get it (in Albert Park). I am willing to keep it aside for a while if pickup needs to be delayed.



IMG_0023.jpg


Attached Images






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor