Harness mounted respirator

lundi 1 décembre 2014

I can't find a Health and Safety section and as this is about my welding I thought I would ask here.



I had a passive (not positive pressure) respirator, that has now died, which had the actual cartridges on the end of hoses that attached to the half face mask where the cartridges normally go. The cartridges were on a harness that placed them on the back of the user. It was great for welding, because it did not get in the way of the welding helmet and also did not obstruct visibility. It kept the filters out of the worst of the fumes, too.



However, I have asked several places (3M etc and welding stores) and nobody has seen them.



So. Does anyone here know about them and where to get them?



Any help appreciated.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor