download useage

mardi 2 décembre 2014

Hi all,

I have a smallish plan 20gig peak 20gig offpeak per month, this usually does us ok with sometimes going over the limit, 2 usual users of this computer, neither of us download movies or big stuff, generally it's pinterest, facebook, utube, iview, woodforum, most days we range from 10 meg to a high of 4 or 500meg, so when I check usage and I see 4000 or 5000meg in a 2hr period I wonder what is going on cos that's a big chunk of download for the month, I ring my provider and ask how is this happening, no, we don't do wifi here so it's not being pinched that way, no real answer as they just total usage and dont have any input/contol over how much/when or where, it is what it is sort of thing....so no.2 child the 15 yr old downloaded a movie 700meg (apparently) ok but it still doesn't expalin where the other 4k orso went, at this point I am wondering how this happens? Is the movie download site doing something that uses more download than that which is actually stated? Anybody got any ideas? Don't know anything about the movie or what site was used to download from, she has been banned from downloading movies, whether that works or not who knows:~.

Cheers,

Pete.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor