creating recess in timber joists

vendredi 5 décembre 2014

Hi i am trying to fInd the most suited tool for recessing into floor joists



I install prefacbricated stepless showerbases. With some larger sizes, the thickness of these bases are thicker,which requires joists to be recessessed so showerbase is at level entry with subfloor.



What is the most effective way to recess the joists at exactly the same depth which can be up to 10mm max.?



I have tried using my circular saw wigh a rip guide but always end up using chisel and hammer as my saw wont always fit between the spaces of joists.



I was thinking somethIng lIke a biscuit cutter or router but am not familiar with their limitations so cant afford to pocket out money just for the sake of trying. And a planer can only do certain depths and a lot of playing around.



can anyone help?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor