Triton Router broken?

samedi 26 décembre 2015

I've not had the triton router for long. It was working until recently, I want to confirm whether it is genuinely broken or I am not doing something right before I send it in for repair.

I've mount it on a Kreg router table.
1. I was adjusting the height using the height adjusting tool from top. As I'm using it, the collet or router drops. but if I engage the plunging lock, it obviously stays in place. But from memory, it never used to do this. I also don't think it is required, otherwise it defeats the purpose of using the height adjustment tool from the table top? Correct me if I'm wrong.

2. The bit lock never engages even when I plunge the router all the way when the power is in OFF position. So i can't change bits at the moment.

I'm almost certain none of this used to happen in the first few months until now.


Triton Router broken?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor