How to attach shade blind to brick work so removable

jeudi 24 décembre 2015

Hi all

I have made external shade blinds - a 19mm wooden batten running through a pocket sewed into shade cloth. Each blind is approximately 3m wide and not very heavy.

I want to attach the blinds to the brickwork above the windows. They will be taken down each autumn.

I bought Tapcon brand self tapping masonry screws but I'm concerned about screwing and unscrewing them a couple of times a year to remove the blinds.

Hooks in the brickwork would be better I think - I could put these into the wall and put eyelet hooks on the batten. But couldn't find anything suitable at Bunnings.

All suggestions appreciated.


Read the full thread at RenovateForum.com...


How to attach shade blind to brick work so removable

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor