Entry level router for first time user

vendredi 11 décembre 2015

Afternoon,

I'm looking for advice for buying my first router. I'm a small town in NZ so don't have a huge selection to look at in local stores. I can, however, buy online. My budget ideally is around $100-180ish NZ. At this stage I'm looking to use if for basic dados, perhaps some round overs and some flush trimming. I've found the following models in my price range (new):

(Green) Bosch: - Mitre 10
Maktec: - Mitre 10

Both the Bosch and Maktec are name brands, so part of me is inclined to go for one of those. However, I also found this (can't find any reviews of this brand online):

Ingco: Router 1600w 1/2in Electric INGCO | Trade Me

Has the advantage of being able to take 1/2 collets and also has a fine adjust which I think both the Bosch and Maktec lack - so that is really tempting. There is a video of it here that goes through the features: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU4DfxxAbIU

There is also the Ryobi from Bunnings, but the nearest Bunnings is several hours away so unless the Ryobi is clearly the best deal, I'd rather look at one of the first three.
Ryobi 1600W Plunge Router | Bunnings Warehouse

Advice?

Thanks,

Tim


Entry level router for first time user

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor