Spray adhesive question please!

dimanche 27 septembre 2015

Spray adhesive question please! :wink:

I need to apply a wheel plan template to a number of blanks in order to cut slots in the timber with the end result 2 halves of a lugged wheel for the next toy project. :rolleyes:

I have photocopied 8 templates from the plans and now have to stick them onto the timber blanks. :?

What "Spray Adhesive" do you use please..
Is it a permanent fixing, which means I'll need to sand the paper template off later..
OR is the adhesive something which will allow me to remove the paper template easily after the slots are cut???

Thank you in advanced for all the advice and assistance, very much appreciated.. :2tsup:..
Cheers, crowie

PS - Sorry for what may seem a very simple question but it's something I've never had to do before, always avoiding such operations. :no: :C


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor