[almost] total newbie, lots to learn

mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Hi folks,
just thought I'd say G'day.

I haven't done much woodworking before, and anything I've tried has been fairly solid but cosmetically challenged....

Anyway I have a couple of projects ahead of me, a few dozen open boxes/trays for parts and assemblies etc, and a racking/shelving setup to put them on.

I'm extra challenged in the financial department so I'm hoping to make use of a never ending supply of pallets and skids to use as raw material. Also, I've seen a Triton Mk3 with a Makita saw in the local marketplace for not much - but even not much is a bit of a stretch for me just now... I might just keep looking for a cheap circular saw.


Still thinking about whether I'll paint them [hides a lot of sins] or some kind of clear coat.
Would probably fit in with the place a bit better. Any tips, recommendations or links appreciated.


One other thing:
any suggestions for an easy online version of sketchup or similar??


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor