Goblet Competition Piece

dimanche 27 septembre 2015

As some know I take part in a friendly competition on another site, so I was not able to post this when I had completed it but now it is posted on the other site I can. This is my entry into that competition.


The goblet stands 7 1/2" tall and 3" at its widest made from three different woods, Ash for the main goblet the stem, two black rings the foot ring and the ball are all holly the rest is Sapele. There are 8 separate parts on this goblet
The rings are stained black and the ball is also stained black and then given a coat of Jo-Sonja blue paint.
Tools used 3/4" roughing gauge, bowl gauge spindle gauge and skew. Sanded down to 600grit and sealed and top coat Acrylic spray varnish.










0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor