Large tree needs Possum proofing before its too late.

mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Hi all,

I've got a substantial tree that seems to be getting the worst of possums collecting offshoots for nesting.

I've been putting up with it for about 15 years.

Cleaning up the debris and dropping.
Considering it not that bad.

But lately the tree seems to be not a healthy as past years.
And the debris has been getting considerably more over the last two or so weeks.

I asked a family friend who is a fantastic gardener.
She tells me when she had 8 beautiful trees along her fence line.
That were destroyed by possums over a two year period.

About 15 years ago when we had considerable possum issues
an arborist came out and wrapped about three feet of the trunk with clear flexible plastic.

The tree has grown considerable and the fencing is higher.
I calculate 5 or 6 limbs which might be candidates for the wrapping.

I can't seem to find the clear flexible wrapping.

Anyone know where I be able to find some.
I already been to the usual paces.

Many thanks,
Barry G. Sumpter


Read the full thread at RenovateForum.com...


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor