Hi from Brisbane - hoping to pick your many brainsÂ….

mardi 8 septembre 2015

Hi

Bought a post-war timber 3bdr house with terracotta tiles a little while ago and looking forward with some trepidation to lots of work. I have renovated a unit before but lots more work with this one. Terrible paintwork that needs to be taken right back on most walls and currently using a Speedheater to do this to avoid lead paint fumes - and so far it seems to work pretty well.

I've decided to join specifically for a paint question I will post shortly but I am sure there will be lots of things I may need to ask, and where possible offer my own humble opinions wherever I actually have some relevant experience. Only joined last night and did the activation thing so hoping I'm approved for posting tonight.

Cheers

Plantsman


Read the full thread at metalworkforums.com...


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor