Another 3dtek xyz-carve build

jeudi 3 septembre 2015

Rather than take over djneli's thread on his xyz-carve, I've started my own.

An $8 investment down at the tip shop scored this extension table which at 900mm should be just enough to build the xyz-carve. It's in the lounge where it's warm but it will go to the shed when the messy part starts (probably).

Small disaster. I unwrapped the Makerslide that I bought about 18 months ago (not from 3dtek i should add) and found one piece is unusable due to a very bad ding. There was no damage to the box when I received it and it was well wrapped in bubble wrap which was also undamaged so it's gone undetected until now. Luckily, I have a couple of spare lengths so not a show stopper. I can cut down the damaged extrusion and savage about750mm of it.

I want to take lots of picture of the build so before I start the build, I have to set up a couple of Raspberry Pi's with camera modules. This will involve 3d printing some mounts and making an adapter for my tripod, adding some LED lights, setting up the lap top to control the Raspberry Pi's ...
Nothings straight forward.
Attached Images


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor