g'day,
got out the chance to buy a lincoln 350 pro
can run on both single and three phase But what sort of single phase power conditions would I need?
can the machine run underpowered I wonder?
says in the literature can operate on virtually any poer source.
i have a good industrial 32 amp outlet running another welder and wondered if the pro could run (with limitations ) on this as well?
a friend seemed to think I'd need huge power and mighty thick Leeds but it is an inverter after all, so what do you reckon?
any electrical dudes out there?
regards
meadow
got out the chance to buy a lincoln 350 pro
can run on both single and three phase But what sort of single phase power conditions would I need?
can the machine run underpowered I wonder?
says in the literature can operate on virtually any poer source.
i have a good industrial 32 amp outlet running another welder and wondered if the pro could run (with limitations ) on this as well?
a friend seemed to think I'd need huge power and mighty thick Leeds but it is an inverter after all, so what do you reckon?
any electrical dudes out there?
regards
meadow
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire