Bandsaw Laguna 14/Twelve, SUV and Harvey HW614

dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Hello all,



I have seen a number of great writeups on the Laguna 14/Twelve .. infact Fine Woodworking recently rated it above the Laguna SUV.



The extra HP of the SUV is attractive and I dont think i will be resawing above 280mm (Jet 260 combo size) However, it is the footbrake that would swing it for me to the SUV over the 14/12



BUT after looking further I noticed the Harvey HW614 ... and now I am inclinded to the Harvey HW614 becasue it's spec is very much like the Laguana SUV ... but the same price as the Laguna 14/12



Help me out here please ... Has anyone knowledge of the HW614 and if so how does it rate?



Is a footbrake a desirable feature?



Another side consideration is that I am also tossing up between the Laguna Fusion 36 and the Harvey HW110LGE-30 (much the same price). Is matching brands in the workshop of any great benefit?





Thanks

Rob




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor