Rabbit Poop

jeudi 27 novembre 2014

As we have a gardening thread I thought that I might share a recent journey into the unknown world of gardening(unknown for me at least).



I have a friend that has rabbits and some time ago he gave me some Rabbit Poop to use around my Orange, Mandarin and Lemon trees. I was noticing that this had sort of dissipated as time went by. So I ask me friend if he could drop off some more the next time he was around.



This time he came by with three large bags and one box. :oo: "Exactly how many rabbits do you have?" was my question.



I added the whole lot around the trees and mixed them into the soil. After spreading some shavings from a recent turning I watered the trees.



I can be a very lazy gardener and did not want to have the poop sitting in the garage for weeks on end.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor