needing help

jeudi 27 novembre 2014

I am about to attempt my first of several wall clocks that I have to do but I am having trouble on a few fronts I am not sure exactly where I should put the numbers on these slices when I make the clocks? should they go on as the paper template show or should I put them right out on the outside of the burl ? I think with the second photo.

To do this sort of clock properly should I draw a circle as in the first pic and put the numbers around the circle ? Sorry f I am a little confusing but I have about 15 of these things to do and really dont want to stuff them up LOL

The other question I have is I am finishing them off with the pure glass 2 part finish and I am sure I read somewhere that I should stick the numbers on first and then poor the resin over the top and it self levels OR should I coat them before sticking on the numbers ?



I look forward to all advice I can get ?



Cheers Ian


Attached Images






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor