Shopping list to convert to CO2 MIG (well GMAW really)

dimanche 30 novembre 2014

OK fellas, I'm keen to make the step to 100% CO2 for my MIG welding after a couple of years on Ar/CO2/O2 mix. My current usage is just over one 'G' cylinder a year. I know there's a few posts floating around on this, but I'd appreciate a recap and some contemporary advice.


  • What's the best deal on a CO2 cylinder? This one http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Australia...item1c49e62d8f at $199 for a 6Kg version looks OK. Any better ones?

  • What about refills/cylinder swaps - what's the best deal/system? I'm in Ballina northern NSW. Swap/postage pricing?

  • I have a standard Argon/CO2 regulator, but I'm guessing the connector thread/size is different - where to get an adapter? online source?




Thanks

- Mick




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor