Paulcall Table Saw Riving Knife

vendredi 28 novembre 2014

Hello!



I just purchased my first table saw, it's an old Paulcall with the tilting table arrangement. It has a relatively new motor and the person who sold it to me said it had the bearings re-done in the last decade (unit looks like it was made in the 60's), has an original side extension table, and cost me $250!. Seemed like a better buy than what I could get for the same money in bunnings!



Anyhow I have seen some photos of this type of unit with an original riving knife and blade cover but alas mine is missing that part. Was wondering if any member who has this could take some detailed photos of how the riving knife is attached, as I would be interested in retrofitting a riving knife, considering I am completely new to woodworking and a little timid with machinery I would like to make it as safe as possible! Or any advice on how to go about this or if it is even possible would be appreciated!



Or if any one has a spare original riving knife and cover they would like to sell me that would be awesome!



Anyhow any assistance would be greatly appreciated!



Cheers




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor