Combination machine recommendations?

jeudi 3 septembre 2015

Hi folks,

I am branching out a bit from turning and I think the time has almost arrived to start researching a combination jointer/thicknesser (combination to save space in the workshop) before buying later this year.

I'm looking at something respectable quality (hoping to buy it once), something like the woodman from Gregory Machinery here:

http://ift.tt/1ED6TPd

There's also a very similar looking machine from jet at carbatec and an equivalent leda - anyone have any suggestions which is the best bet, or if there's a comparably-priced hammer or minimax or something that I should be looking at instead?

I do mainly small stuff, so I don't necessarily need length, but a good width for thicknessing would be very handy!

Cheers,

Danny


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor