A mostly unused set of LN chisels. First offer is for the chisels all together. Payment by Direct Deposit. I know that this is a big purchase, so if no one is interested within a few days, I will offer them individually.
Bevel Edge Socket: 1", 3/4", 5/8", 1/2", 3/8", 1/4" and 1/8". As new, unused.
Corner Chisels - 3/8" light use, never sharpened. 1/4" as new, unused.
Mortice Chisel - 1/4". As new, unused.
LN Chisel.jpg
Direct from Henry Eckert - $834 plus shipping. I'd like $725 for them (which is a discount of more than one free chisel). Feel free to make a sensible offer. Shipping ought to be around $15, pick up is free in Brisbane if you are close.
If your missus asks, tell her you bought them because you are worth it :U
Cheers :D
Bevel Edge Socket: 1", 3/4", 5/8", 1/2", 3/8", 1/4" and 1/8". As new, unused.
Corner Chisels - 3/8" light use, never sharpened. 1/4" as new, unused.
Mortice Chisel - 1/4". As new, unused.
LN Chisel.jpg
Direct from Henry Eckert - $834 plus shipping. I'd like $725 for them (which is a discount of more than one free chisel). Feel free to make a sensible offer. Shipping ought to be around $15, pick up is free in Brisbane if you are close.
If your missus asks, tell her you bought them because you are worth it :U
Cheers :D
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire