Router table - Build or buy?

lundi 9 novembre 2015

Hi All,

I'm getting back into woodwork after a few years and I need a router table. I'm making boxes with dovetail and finger joints and also some round over work.

I was going to buy the Kreg Precision router table and stand but after looking around there seems to be SOOOO many options, home built with insert plate, Incra fence systems etc. I'm now unsure which is the best way to go so thought I'd throw it over to you all for advice.

Should a I buy a router table? if so what brands/models do you recommend?

OR

Should I build a router table? and if so, what insert and fence system is best?

I have a large Makita and large Hitachi router so one of these will end up in the table.

Cheers all.

Thanks in advance

Daz.


Router table - Build or buy?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor