Medical Jokes

mercredi 18 novembre 2015

I was about to go into surgery to have a total knee joint replacement. The anesthetist was explaining the options. Finally he asked, "Are there any questions?" I responded with "Will I be able to play the piano?" The anesthetist started into an explanation of how my hands wouldn't be effected. Everyone around started laughing and finally he caught on. Then I said, "Isn't that the first joke that they teach you in medical school?"

=====================================

Two days after the operation the doctor was assessing if I could go home. He asked, "Which side of the bed do you sleep on?" Obviously concerned for my ability to get in out of bed. I answered, "The top side just like everyone else." The doctor just shook his head and said, "You're ready to go home."


Medical Jokes

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor