Kreg - Triton Router Plate Insert Holes Not Matching Up

dimanche 8 novembre 2015

Hi Everyone,

About six months ago I purchased a Kreg router table plate insert pre-drilled for the Triton TRA001. On the weekend, after carefully cutting out the whole in my router top and going to install the router into the router plate, I've discovered that the pre-drilled hole for the table top router lifting winder does not match up. At first I thought that maybe I'd received a dud one, but after looking up other plates on the internet I've noticed that the hole placement looks the same everywhere. Is this correct: are Kreg miss-drilling these holes?

Thanks in advance,
Anatoly


Kreg - Triton Router Plate Insert Holes Not Matching Up

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor