Correct Router Bit

lundi 16 novembre 2015

Hi,
I'm new to woodworking and have recently started making a few toys for my son and would like some advice on a router bit that will help me with making the base of a wooden train.

I'm looking for a quick and repeatable method to do the rounded end of the item circled in the picture. Each carriage has two of these rounded ends so I have a few to make.

I’m thinking of using a router, mounted in a table, and a template.

The router bit is the thing I’m unsure of….I’m thinking a SpiralFlush Trim – Up Cut would do the job.

I’m trying to avoid tear out which I learnt on a previousproject and wish to avoid.

Is this the correct router bit? Maybe there’s another methodall together that you may wish suggest.



This is the router bit.

http://ift.tt/1X3yigs

The train body would be made from pine

Attached Images


Correct Router Bit

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor