Framing size for internal doors

dimanche 30 août 2015

I've purchased a semi renovated house- a couple of rooms internally are just frames. So needs new bathroom, plaster, doors and arcs.

I'm certain it put many buyers off.

I'm going to finish off the renovation to a standard that makes in liveable but in no way a professional finish.

It will eventually be knocked down to build my new house when I can afford to.

So if I wanted to fit a standard 2040x820 door pre hung door / frame/jamb, what size should the frame be? Or what size gap?

I know my Carpenter uses some ply and and Masonite packer to ensure the door frame is plum. How many packers are required per door frame? I'm thinking 3 on each side and 2 at the top.

Wish me luck!


Read and reply to the full thread at RenovateForum.com....


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor