3d printer

lundi 31 août 2015

I got this printer some time ago but what with life and all, I've been a bit slack in using it.
I spent a few housr tonight getting familiar with the software, tuning and aligning it.
Test job came out OK so now I have it printing something important - a dalek!

I still need to get it printing with ABS but that needs a new power supply and some circuit redesign. At the moment, PLA is printing fine. It's not as strong as ABS and being biodegradable, not something I use to build outdoors type items.


For those interested, the printer is an Ord Hadron and is available from 3dtek. I didn't get mine there, I bought mine from the USA when it was first released and we had a strong $A.
Attached Images


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor