Neighbor issue

vendredi 28 août 2015

I have lived in my property for 13 yrs with no issue with neighbor. The issue now is he has passed away and the property is in limbo until the paperwork can be sorted out. The recent rain has made a retaining wall collapse at the back of his garage ( it wasn't upto BCA stds) but did the job until now. Because when he built this garage some time ago he excavated upto the boundary and hasn't retained properly. My place has a retaining wall on the boundary on the slope of land which is now undermined by this collapse of his retaining wall. I don't have confidence he will fix this properly as he will want to sell as soon as the paperwork comes in. Would the council be the right people to speak to would they care that this building happened some time ago and laws rules change over time? I need to get this sorted before it becomes a bigger problem.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Read the full thread at RenovateForum.com...


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor