Grade from slab, pebbles, garden bed (ideas?)

samedi 29 août 2015

Hi there,
I'm looking for some guidance on the front of the house where the land meets the slab, slab visability for termite protection, corect soil grading, pebbles and drought tolerant plants.

ok so the grass/soil was right at the bottom of the weep holes (no slab was visible), I was told by my building inspector that pebbles around the perimeter might be a good idea for termite protection. I decided to dig out by about 200mm and ensure the slab was visible by about 75mm to lay pebbles. However I also wanted to plant a row of baby agapanthus along the front to make the front of the house more appealing so I Extended the trench to 600mm. Now I have the issue that there's a trench which I'm concerned will act as a water pooling area.. I'm not sure what the best practice would be whether I should extend the width further to say 900 to allow for pebble, sand and the dwarf agapanthus bordered with treated pine or would this just act as a water catchment.
what would be the best practice in this scenario?


Read the full thread at RenovateForum.com...


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor