Need a New Table Saw NEW TO WOODWORKING

lundi 31 août 2015

Hey all I am new here.
I am also relatively new to woodworking.
I have been making my own furniture but been very limited..I have been using a drop saw to cut my timber which is quite hard when you need to cut wide panels straight.
So I just purchased a cheap table saw the other day
http://ift.tt/1m7Shcv
This one to be exact.
I only opted for the cheap one as I am on a tight budget and well I am new so shouldn't be spending huge amounts..
I have used it today and noticed the fence mustn't be very parallel to the saw blade as my cuts are 1-2mm off. which is a huge problem.
I know I was just getting a cheapy but I didn't think that meant inaccuracy like that.
I just thought it would mean cheap parts lol

So I am going to take it back and get a different one.
http://ift.tt/1NU7L4e

This one to be exact as thats the only other one thats on my budget and thats pushing it.

Can anyone give me any advice please


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor