Service trench in slab????

samedi 31 mai 2014

Just signed up today to build a new house/shed combination and had to do up a proposed layout to work out where I want the doors and to make sure I can fit all my existing toys and goodies in there. No matter how I lay it out, I still find myself wanting to avoid having the DC hoses and power leads coming from above or across the floor. I haven't spoken to the concreter yet but I want to try for a trench with maybe lift-off sections of gang-plate level with the slab covering a trench about 150mm x 150mm square from the edge of the slab to the south or east where the DC will be in a cubicle outside the shed. It would only have to pass by the Hammer and go to the big bandsaw so it wouldn't be much more than about 5m long. Thinking this would reduce the length the DC has to pull by about 5 metres of up and down for overhead ducting.

Looking for ideas - Has anyone out there ever done or contemplated this sort of set up ??????


Attached Images






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor