Milling figured pine

jeudi 29 mai 2014

This is my last one for today I promise! if I'm spamming this forum just tell me to bugger off! I picked this piece up from my inlaws fire pile. It had been sitting outside for years and was starting to rot. I snuck in and pinched it the other day because it looked very promising from the outside. It seems to be Cypress Pine but not sure? One thing I'm very happy about is how clean a cut the Resaw King blade is. They do cost a bit but seem worth it. It was missing a tooth from new though, for the price they ask I would have thought quality control would have been a bit better? :no: Saying this it doesn't really seem to affect the quality of cut. As soon as I took the first cut I could see the figure in the timber. I ended up with 11 pieces in total, all 30mm thick. I'm not sure what I'll do with it all but it'll make some nice box's :U


Attached Images






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor