Timber Sawn from Farm Grown Trees.

mercredi 28 mai 2014

I'm starting off my business of selling sawn boards from the trees that I have planted on my farm over the years. Mostly I grow Hoop Pine but I also grow Red Cedar, Qld Maple, Silver Ash and small amounts of many others. I also have some Eucalyptus, Gympie Messmate, and naturally some Camphor Laurel. My premium product would be 12inch wide knot free HP boards but what I am really looking for is a market for all the smaller dimensions from smaller logs. I have recently purchased a European sliding table sawmill and I have access to a Lucas mill next door. I'm located near Gympie, about 160km north of Brisbane. I've also starting off an internet site at http://ift.tt/1mDpsq1 which contains more information. I'm happy to sell one off boards but naturally I'd like to be a regular supplier to someone.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor