Gifted Blanks and Recieved MultiTool

mercredi 23 décembre 2015

Merry Christmas to my fellow Turners.
I have received blanks in the past,:2tsup: you can see the names of some of the people, :2tsup:if you happen to see a blank you gave me, thank you,; Sam sent me 21 kits for Pens for the Troops, so I have used the gifted blanks to make up the kits, you can see my "bandsaw" sitting on them also,;
Then THANKS to the Pen Turner that sent me an Ozito Multi Tool, received in the mail today! that will be put to good use as my main "bandsaw":D:rolleyes:
Many thanks to all for their well wishes.
Amos:):2tsup:
The Ozito Multitool (Custom).jpgGifted blanks (Custom).jpgThe Bandsaw (Custom).jpgThe Multitool gift (Custom).jpg


Gifted Blanks and Recieved MultiTool

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor