Wind Turbine

mardi 24 février 2015

Hi guys,



Took an hour off from working on the Lion to make up something for my just turned 3 YO Grandson. He has an obsession with wind turbines. There is one on the way from his house to ours and have to stop in wonderment at it every visit - either his dad or me.



Made this out of a 3 blade plane propellor I had lying about ( I make model planes as well as trains). The centre core is made out of 25mm OD aluminium pipe. I made the top cover out of 25mm aluminium bar and araldited it in. 1/4" BSW thread and washers. Base 70 X 35 pine. Primed with white spray. Josh will love it.



Any other grandpa's with the same grandson obsession ?



Regards



Keith



Wind Turbine.jpg


Attached Images






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor