friends (and witches) you live with

samedi 21 février 2015

I have always shared albeit reluctantly at times my shed/workshop with:

• a witch and her kids who just drop stuff inside the garage door and expect to me get it up off the floor for storage.

• an abandoned feral but salvaged cat who is afraid of her own shadow due to being beaten up by her ex siblings and whom are now in heaven



and not so reluctantly

• a lazy lizard who is obviously running out of cockroaches or too bloody lazy to find its own food..prefering dried cat food. ( bearing in mind that this thing does live in the garage and can be interrupted very often sunbaking at the garage door)



now I know why its become so huge in such a short time.



any one seen a blue tongue drink water I was wondering if was going to....it ate a dried up leaf???





http://ift.tt/1D5pSNZ




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor