fenderbelly's moving

samedi 21 février 2015

The guy who owns my house has fallen on hard times, the bank is reposessing, they have given me three weeks to get out.

one week already gone. Where did it go.!!!!!!!!

Decent rentals are hard to find in these parts so i'm attempting to get back into buying my own place. Yeh i'll have a shed again. :U

I'm all organised ( well nearly ) and just waiting for my loan approval to come through.



My son came up on Thursday and we moved all the heavy stuff into a friends shed, a neighbour and me moved nearly all the small stuff in the two previous days.

Where did it all come from, a clear out is definitely on the cards



i took everybody who helped out to dinner on Thursday and last night i went to a friends BBQ.

I think the diet has really blown out this week.:doh:

The house i'm trying to buy is tenanted so i will have to wait until they move out.

i will still access the forums if i can resurrect my old laptop but it will be hit and miss for the next few ( stressful weeks ):C



i'm posting this from my friends laptop.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor