3 Holy men and 3 bears

mardi 24 février 2015

3 holy men were in a hospital room discussing their recent experiences with bears when a nurse working nearby joined the conversation.



"That's quite a coincidence", she said "because I was out bushwalking yesterday and had a religious bear experience myself".



The 3 holy men were very interested to hear about this and the nurse continued.



"A man was walking on the other side of a stream from me when a bear suddenly burst out of the bushes and bore down on him. He had no chance of outrunning it and screamed loudly for god to save him. At that moment there was a clap of thunder and the bear froze. A voice from nowhere then said 'Jonathan for 30 years you have been an atheist, denying my existence and now you want me to help you and accept you as a Christian. Is that reasonable?'

The man replied 'Well no I guess it isn't - but if you are as merciful as they say then could you make the bear a Christian? After a brief pause the voice said 'Oh, very well then' and there was another clap of thunder after which the bear fell to it's knees, clasped it's front paws together and said 'Thank you Lord for this food that I am about to receive'".




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor