Lever Action Bullet Pens and a Clutch Pencil

dimanche 22 février 2015

Hi all

I've been busy while bunkering down with the Cyclone.



Neil many thanks for the fluro blanks. As you said there will be different colours depending on the cut and diameter. Ive never made a clutch pencil which also has the fluro colours.



Note that there is no clip on the pencil .. Yep forgot to put it on before pressing.. Seems impossible to extract on these pencils without destroying .... Any tips ?



In the group is a range of colours in the lever action bullet pens. There is also a matt one and a gold one... The next project for me is to look at timbers for bullet pens... I will keep,you posted. Thanks to Gary and Hue Pye for help after I mixed up the tubes and kits :U



I have picked up a few tips on these bullet pens after stuffing up plenty... Will add later.



Randal


Attached Images






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor